UnderBuilt reports are for single-family residential homes on both flat and hillside properties. If you're looking for a report for a multi-family lot, we highly recommend contacting an architecture firm for a feasibility study. Get in touch with Shawn Peterson at [email protected] for pricing and more information.

Did this answer your question?